Monday 13 August 2012

New Job.

This post is about how to deal with a new job which I have recently done, and I am loving it.

Basically what I do is door to door and I know some people think that this is a rubbish job and it's a dangerous job. But I don't it's the same level of dangerous as working on a till or been a bus driver as they take some stick like my dad he got stabbed on a bus and he now has a big scar on his face.

Well that a little about my feelings about my new job. My new job is brilliant I am on my feet all day always walking and I have lost loads of weight :-), dotty that deserved a smiley. But been on my feet all day comes at a price I have to check my sugars a lot more then what I used to do. Which is no big deal as I love the job.

That's all I can say really. If you are starting any new job be sure to find out what it involves and BE SAFE I cannot stress that enough, remember every job or school trip has its dangers but as long as you are smart and know what you are doing you will be ok.

I do want to know if anyone has been through anything like this in any new job an I want to know how you handled it.

This is how you do it:
Post a comment on here
Email me at: diabeticnick@gmail.co.uk
Tweet me: @nick_taylor1
Or if you are in England text me on: 07730777544.

Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment